Friday, November 30, 2012

Faces of Movember



I'd never ask for money for something like Movember. Although it's a great cause we all should make our own decisions about what we do with our money. However, if you find yourself with some cash you'd rather not donate to the IRS, I will throw my name in a hat and with the below offering. Find yourself entertained and need a tax write off go to my Movember page.

Without further ado, here's how my Movember progressed.

The official photo of Movember

"How about a little teamsmanship?"

The most interesting man in Movember



"I do not always raise money. But when I do, I prefer if it's for something useful."

Sometimes dopers don't suck


"ils sont tous dopers!"

Birthday Challenge Failure


Peace, man


"I want to take you highhh-er"

Birthday Challenge Reboot


"I'm going to hunt down the disease that killed my friend and destroy it. Probably with dynamite."

American Flyer



"Hittin' the Jackie Robinson Sports Institute for the Torture Test. Better pump."

And, finally, the look on top that would make Nick and Nora proud. "Frankly, my dear, I do give a damn!"

2 comments:

Pilot said...

The American Flyer is the only one that has a chance in Mustache 47.

bob banks said...

I think the Flyer is a closer remnant to a Magnum. You should've worn a Hawaiian shirt and taken your picture next to an old Ferrari.